2013年12月20日星期五

For as long as I can remember

Additional Feedback :
"For as long as I can remember, I have loved the beach, the ocean, and being outdoors in the sun wherever I find myself. When I think of the beach, I think of palm trees, coconut oil, crashing waves, and bronzed bodies. Unfortunately, my body was anything but bronze for most of my life. That meant I would have to lather up the sunscreen before going outside or I'd risk getting sunburned. The same thing goes for the rest of my family. We're all what you could consider to be fair skinned and on top of it all, my family has a history of skin cancer. Scary stuff, indeed.
Searching for a solution to protect both myself and my family from sun damage, I came across an article on Melanotan. The article said that this peptide was developed over 15 years ago at the University of Arizona for the purpose of protecting people from sun damage. The more I read, the more I was intrigued. Here is a product that can make a person tan, even if they have never been tan before. While the melanotan is doing it's magic building up the best protection one can have against a sunburn: a natural base tan." - Jack Walsh
Eumelanin production naturally in fair is possible with melanotropin peptides. I enjoy current melanocortin research. For more info, you can visit us here melanotan online, cjc-1295 for sale.